Choosing a cause and effect topics in college is not as easy as it seems. Cause and effects essays are design to test a student’s creativity as a writer and as an observer. Simply because in college your essay needs to be as refined and detailed as you can make it. Also, there are loads of topics that are available. But choosing the right one that shows exactly what you want the audience to show is a tricky one.
Cause and effect topic list for college students
Here is the list of topics that can be very helpful for easy selection.
Cause and effect essay topic on Healthcare
- What’s the cause of deteriorating healthcare in poor countries?
- Effects of low government budget spending on basic health care?
- Why is healthcare not a priority in poor countries?
- Why are low income families suffering from healthcare issues?
- Why is having more doctors in a country good for health care?
- What’s the reason for people not giving importance to their health?
- Why can poor hygiene lead to serious health issues?
- What is the reason for high mortality in developed countries?
- What are the main causes of diabetes and its effects on the human body?
- Why do so many people around the world die due to cancer?
- What are the reasons for developing insomnia and its effects on your mind?
- What causes mental health problems and its effects on one’s health?
Cause and effect essay topic on obesity.
- Why is obesity not an epidemic but pandemic?
- What causes a person to gain weight and its effects on their mind?
- What are the causes of body shaming? How does it affect the suffering person?
- What’s the reason for obesity and its effects on high mortality rate?
- Why developed countries have more people with obesity than poor countries.
- Why is fast food culture on the rise globally? How is it affecting us globally?
- What are the reasons for the government not banning fast food?
- Why obese peole are targeted or body shamed in high school?
- What’s the reason for failing efforts to promote healthy eating habits?
- Why obese people die young? What are the effects on their family?
- Why obesity causes cardiovascular diseases?
- Why obesity is the biggest reason for erectile dysfunction?
Cause and effect essay topic on Social media
- Why is our society unable to stop social media growth in teenagers?
- What are the effects of social media in childrens?
- What’s the cause of social media excessive use?
- Can social media affect our mind negatively?
- Why does social media cause poor mental health?
- Why are governments misusing social media data?
- What are the causes of spreading racism via social media?
- What are the reasons for the consistent rise of social media use?
- What are the causes of social media companies getting rich?
- What are the reasons for social media addiction?
- Is social media affecting us badly? What are its causes?
- What are the causes for social media induced depression?
Cause and effect essay topic on pollution
- What are the causes of consistent pollution levels rising?
- Effects of poor air quality on general health?
- Effects of pollution around the world?
- Why is industrialization is causing more devastation than giving financial benefits?
- Causes of burning rubbish? Does it affect us?
- Causes of deforestation and its effects on population?
- Why is pollution causing a rise in lung cancer cases around the world?
- Causes of bird migration and its effects on natural habitats of the animal ecosystem?
- Causes of declining use of combustion engines?
- What are the causes of the rise of electrical engines in 2022?
- How is nuclear energy causing more damage to our environment?
- Does using nuclear energy affect us in developing cancers?
Cause and effect essay topic on loud music
- Does loud music cause deafness?
- What causes tinnitus? What are the effects of tinnitus?
- Has loud music played a role in hearing loss?
- What are the causes of hearing loss?
- Causes of hearing loss in adults?
- How does the high pitch sound affect us?
- Can music affect depression?
- How does loud music affect us in daily life?
- What causes you to hear loud music?
- What are the spiritual effects of music?
- Effects of loud music on childerns?
- What effects we can experience after hearing loud music?
Although writing is not easy. We have given you topics that are best suited for usage in your college assessment. You can choose any of these topics. For writing a comprehensive and extraordinary essay.