No matter what compelling reason you have behind transforming PDF files into SVG vector graphic format, you should have to adopt the right medium that helps you to do so. There are a bunch of sources available like an online PDF to SVG converter and excel to pdf that lets you perform such file conversions.
In this informative context, we shortlisted a few best ways that let you export PDF as SVG within a fraction of seconds.
Did you Know!
If you have a PDF document file and your work involves graphics, then it’s perfect to convert the PDF file to a vector SVG file – this is all because SVG vector files are loaded with multiple benefits when you’re going to deal with graphic artwork. Thus, the source of theonlineconverter.com always provided you with quality conversions from the source of its 100% PDF to SVG converter online.
How to Convert PDF to SVG on Windows?
Inkscape is indicated as the most reliable tool when it comes to converting PDF documents into vector SVG image files. More straightforwardly, it works as a free version PDF to SVG converter for you. Account this vector graphic tool that lets you make as well as edit vector images, especially SVGs.
Moreover, this is a 100% free and open-source graphic tool, which you can use around all platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux. Additionally, it lets you work with PNG, PDF, and different other well-known formats without impacting the quality.
How to Convert PDF to SVG Inkscape on Windows:
- First of all, it is required to launch Inkscape on your Windows system (the appealing thing is that this tool is highly compatible with macOS)
- Now, it’s best to quickly import the PDF file into this handy vector-based tool
- From the given toolbar, you need to select the “File” icon, and then choose “Save As…” from the given drop-down menu
- Here you will find a new window appear, now choose the SVG vector as the output format
- At last, hit the give Save button to commence the conversion process from this PDF to SVG converter. You can find that the newly converted SVG vector file is saved to your particular device in less than a minute
How to Convert PDF to SVG on Mac?
Adobe Illustrator is referred to as the authorized medium that also works as the best and free PDF to SVG converter. When it comes to working with vector graphic files professionally, then this is indicated as an ultimate option. It lets you, people, save designs in SVG vector graphic file format swiftly. Once you attained vector files from this source, your artworks will always remain crisp even if they are enlarged frequently.
The most apparent reason to consider this tool is that it lets you work on an iPad, it requires minimal effort to design your work or even convert the files anytime you want. No matter whether you need to export PDF as a vector SVG file on Mac, Windows, or iPad, this free-to-use tool always performed well.
How to Convert PDF to SVG on Adobe Illustrator?
- It’s to simply launch the Adobe Illustrator on your Mac
- Now, you need to import the source PDF document file into this handy tool
- The File option is ready for you, click on it, and then select the Save As option from the drop-down list
- Well, once the new window pop-up appeared, choose the SVG from the output format list
- Finally, hit the Save button right now to attain SVG from an uploaded PDF file. Now here you need to wait for a while until this file conversion is completed
How to Convert PDF to SVG Online?
Many people want to proceed with PDF documents to SVG vector images conversion more efficiently. If you’re also among one of them, then you simply ought to attain the best PDF file to SVG converter online and lets it does all for you in less than a minute.
The online converter:
This is referred to as the user-friendly online web-based application through which you can get an SVG file from PDF for free. This free PDF to SVG converter performs conversions quickly and even there’s no limit involved regarding PDF files to SVGs transformation.
It is loaded with a fully-fledged interface, and saving PDF as SVG is only three steps away with this online converter site. In addition to PDF document files to SVG, it lets you deal with images, pdf, videos, audio, document, and much more conversions for free.
How to Convert PDF to SVG Online with the online converter?
- All you need to fetch the official page of “theonlineconverter.com” and search for its PDF to SVG converter
- Once you have done all, then upload the PDF file into its tool-section
- Hit the convert button
- Press the Download button to attain the SVG vector file from the provided PDF file
The great thing about this handy tool is that lets you convert a couple of PDF documents to vector SVG images without impacting the layout as well as the quality of the files.